When you are running a manufacturing business you face many challenges.
These can include compliance, safety, regular changes in the law and time-consuming worker issues.
But why let these take you away from making your business grow.
Employment Law and HR support
What are the workplace issues that you face?
Could it be overtime/ holiday pay, customer audits, fights, inappropriate workplace banter, sickness absence or a unionised workforce?
Our Employment Law and HR experts will provide fast, practical and pragmatic support.
We will keep you ahead of the law with:
- Unlimited 24/7 support for a fixed fee so you can budget years in advance.
- A legally qualified Employment Law Adviser from our manufacturing Team nominated as your dedicated contact.
- Reviewing and updating your Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbook.
- Drafting your letters and documents on your behalf. We don’t just advise, we do it for you.
- Secure online access to your documentation and correspondence with Ellis Whittam.
This means peace of mind so you can focus is on growing the business, whilst we focus on making sure you are being compliant.
Health & Safety Support
From a health and safety perspective, we understand your challenges. This includes ensuring that machinery is safe, training is conducted, PUWER assessments are properly carried out, the movement of vehicles is safe and fire risk assessments completed.
Ellis Whittam’s Health & Safety support provides:
- A bespoke General Risk Assessment
- A Prioritised Safety Action Plan, Health & Safety Policy and Employee Health & Safety Handbook.
- Regular visits to your premises to help you implement positive change.
- Emergency assistance in the case of visits by the authorities visits and serious accidents.
- We liaise with the authorities and defend you against any prosecutions.
All of this means that we are so confident in how we support you, we will act as your legally required ‘Competent Persons’.
Ellis Whittam’s unique combination of expert support, unlimited help and fixed fees, supported up by our independent LEI gives you certainty of cost, peace of mind and more time to focus on achieving your business objectives.
Ellis Whittam are delighted to introduce Compliance Centre.
This is a new online Health & Safety management tool.
With the Compliance Centre, you can understand, at any moment, how compliant your organisation is with Health & Safety.
So, if the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) were to enter your premises, you can demonstrate that you have taken proactive decisions to mitigate your risk.
You can take a closer look at Compliance Centre here.
All of this shows why we are trusted by hundreds of manufacturers.
Contact us now for specialist Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety support.