COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
By the end of this course, delegates will be aware of the particular problems of exposure to substances hazardous to health and will be able to play an active role in co-operating with management in the implementation of safe systems of work.
Who Should Attend
Anyone in your organisation involved in the handling and control of substances hazardous to health.
- What are ‘substances hazardous to health’
- Chemical, Biological and Physical hazards
- Toxicology and route of entry into the body
- Product Safety Data Sheets including Safety and Risk phrases and and pictograms
- The requirements of the COSHH Regulations
- Applying the regulations to your workplace (including assessing and controlling risks)
Course Duration / Timings
1 day course
Please call us on 0345 226 8393 if you would like to arrange an in-house course.