Mental Health Awareness Training
Poor mental health is now the number one reason for staff absences in the UK.
This mental health training course provides a general overview of mental health in the workplace and gives practical steps of how to recognise and manage mental health issues that may arise.
Who should attend?
This is great mental health training for team leaders, line managers and directors who have responsibility for staff welfare and wellbeing.
The aim of this course is to raise awareness of mental health, and to understand and recognise the causes, symptoms and support options available.
Benefits of attending this mental health training?
Mental health training course content
- An introduction to mental health in the workplace
- Overview of common mental health problems – depression, anxiety and stress
- Understanding your responsibilities as an employer
- Knowledge of potential triggers that lead to poor mental health
- How to identify physical, psychological and/or behavioural signs of mental health problems
- How to address mental health issues when they occur
- Understanding when professional help is needed
- Understanding disability and reasonable adjustments
- Mental health stigma – potential impact
- How to raise awareness of workplace wellbeing
9.30am to 4.30pm
Please call us on 0345 226 8393 if you would like to arrange an in-house course.