Senior Managers’ Awareness
This course provides a firm grounding in the essentials of Health and Safety for senior managers. It includes the responsibility of managers in implementing the Health and Safety policy and embedding a positive Health & Safety culture.
Who Should Attend
Those with supervisory or managerial responsibility within the organisation. This course raises awareness of the importance of effectively managing Health and Safety strategy within the workplace and the role you should play.
- The role of the manager in Health and Safety at Work.
- Moral, financial and legal responsibility
- Legal responsibilities
- Effective risk management
- Accident and incident investigation
- Reactive and proactive monitoring
- Creating a healthy and safe culture
Course Duration / Timings
One day course
Please call us on 0345 226 8393 if you would like to arrange an in-house course.