Outsource HR | Giving you peace of mind
So you’ve just found that you have a complex HR issue. How should you resolve it?
This is a familiar position that many employers find themselves in. After trying to Google the answer and reading through business forums, you have probably realised that it’s actually more complicated than you first thought and it’s going to take time, energy and stress to sort out.
This is why you should be outsourcing HR to specialists.
They can assist and advise you when handling sickness absences, maternity leave, misconduct, grievances, redundancies and dismissals. They can help you ensure you and your managers can deal with HR issues quickly and effectively and guide you through HR procedures to minimise the risks of Employment Tribunals claims.
How can outsourcing HR to Employment Law specialists help you?
If you have no HR support, outsourcing HR means that you can:
- Access to specialist skills, knowledge and experience that you simply don’t have in-house
- Ensure that you are acting in compliance with the law
- Focus on your core business
- Save money as it is cheaper than hiring a HR team or team of lawyers
If you have limited or stretched internal support, outsourcing HR ensures you can:
- Forget the day to day HR headaches
- Gives your HR staff the chance to call and email the HR expert. They may wish to double check a point of law, get an answer to their query or simply obtain a second opinion.
- spend more time creating and implementing your strategy
Ellis Whittam supports PureGym in Employment Law.
Why should Ellis Whittam be my HR outsourcing solution?
Whatever sector you operate in and whatever type of HR outsourcing solution you need, we have the right option for you.
Our outsourced HR and Employment Law service offers you:
- Top quality advice – This will be delivered by a legally qualified and experienced Employment Law Adviser.
- One point of contact – You won’t be passed from one department to the next or have to wait endlessly for advice.
- Bespoke drafting of letters and contracts – Instead of using generic templates, your HR documentation will be clear, robust and fit for purpose and aligned to your best interests.
- Fixed fee – You know how much your spending and can budget accordingly knowing that there will be no surprise charges.
- Legal Expenses Insurance – We will defend the claim and the insurance will pay Employment Tribunal compensation awarded against you or settlement monies.