Ellis Whittam is an award winning, fast growing business, providing high quality Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety support to UK employers. Our hands-on, innovative, client focused, commercial approach is popular with our clients and we achieve industry-leading levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Our Marketing and Lead Generation Department are currently looking for a Campaign Manager to join their team in Aldford, Chester!
As a Campaign Manager, you will produce and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns aimed at SMEs to engage new clients. You will have a strong focus on lead generation and conversion. You will successfully work with our in-house digital and design team to create quarterly campaigns for several audiences.
Ellis Whittam has a double-digit growth rate and this role plays a vital role in our continued success!
To join us you’ll ideally need to have:
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within campaign management (B2B and SME experience preferred but not essential)
- Experience of successfully managing multiple campaigns across a range of direct marketing channels both online and offline
- Ability to create funnels and a professional client journey utilising marketing automation
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to manage a complex workload and prioritise
If you are the successful candidate we will provide you with a competitive salary plus excellent benefits and other company perks. We will also support you in being the best you can be through our excellent performance framework which focuses on your career and personal development.
At Ellis Whittam we love to make coming to work fun, we have invested time in gaining silver Investors in People accreditation with our colleague engagement scores are going from strength to strength. So when we are not working hard doing our day jobs we are hunting for Easter eggs, eating Dominoes’ pizza, competing in Sports Day or playing pool and Xbox in our Play Room, so come and join the fun!
If you are a successful Marketing professional, with positive energy and enthusiasm, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-driven department, then we want to hear from you!
We’re proud of our company and our colleagues, so as well as visiting our website why not check out who you could be working with on LinkedIn and what our current and former colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor.