Like it or not, if you employ staff, there's no opting out of abiding by employment legislation.
Unfortunately, most employers aren’t legal experts and often don’t have the luxury of legally-qualified Employment Law and HR specialists. Others may have external support in place but find that this doesn’t live up to their expectations in terms of service quality or cost.
So where do you turn?
Looking to outsource your HR responsibilities?
Ellis Whittam: Your high-quality HR function away from home
Whether you’re facing a slew of HR issues or looking to proactively reduce your risk of Employment Tribunal claims, leaning on HR specialists can take the pressure off your people problems and ensure best-practices approaches are adopted across your organisation.
At Ellis Whittam, we help thousands of UK employers do just that. Unlike other providers, we’re more than just a HR helpline; we function as a trusted extension of your team that you can call upon at any time for pragmatic advice, guidance and clarification. Importantly, by assigning dedicated HR Advisers, you can be confident that you’re receiving tailored advice from a legally-qualified professional who genuinely understands your business and the specific challenges you face – with no need for catching up and no time wasted.
The benefit to your organisation
If you’ve never considered outsourcing your HR before, you may not be fully aware of the value that professional HR support can add to your organisation. If you have, you may have become disillusioned with your current service, finding that it doesn’t directly contribute to the delivery of key objectives and the stability of your team. If this sounds familiar, our personalised approach may be the perfect solution.
With an experienced HR specialist in your corner, you can:
Find out why PureGym chose us as their HR specialists
What we can help with
From the seemingly simple to the most complex of HR challenges, our experienced HR specialists can offer valuable clarity, reassurance and direction. Whatever issue you come up against, we’re on hand to help you untangle the complexities of employment law and find commercially-savvy solutions that achieve the best possible outcome for your organisation.
Your dedicated HR specialist will work with you to navigate day-to-day HR obstacles, which commonly include:
As a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to an in-house HR team, in addition to practical HR advice, we can support you with other important HR functions, including HR training, policy creation, legal compliance and employee benefits.
We also offer a range of additional HR Consultancy services which look at the
way in which your organisation manages, motivates and deploys people. We can review
how knowledge, skills and talent can be used to maximum effect in your
organisation in order to create lasting value.
Hassle-free HR Software
To help you stay on top of your HR responsibilities on a daily basis, our cloud-based HR software (provided free of charge as part of our core service) streamlines important tasks such as holiday planning, absence management and training – promoting productivity and efficiency and saving valuable management time.
Looking to attract and retain the best talent, support the wellbeing of your workforce and minimise out-of-office time? Our HR Software can be combined with an Employee Benefits module, provided via our partner Eppione, to create a customised package of emotional, physical and financial employee perks.
Reasons to choose EW
When selecting the right external HR support for your organisation, you want to know that you’re getting a high-quality service. That means qualifications, experience and a proven track record of achieving results for businesses like yours, as well as an honest and transparent approach.
Our clients tell us we’re different because:
- We’re big on trust. Unlike other providers, there’s no auto-renewal clause in our contract; we’re content to let the quality of our service speak for itself. If you haven’t already, make sure to check your current contract so that you’re not caught off guard by any such clause.
- We’re known for the quality of our advice. You’ll be assigned a dedicated, legally-qualified adviser with knowledge and expertise of your sector, strong commercial acumen, and the ability to provide straightforward guidance free of legal jargon.
- Our fees are genuinely fixed.The price you pay won’t change during your contract – not even if your organisation grows – and there’s no annual adjustment for inflation.
- We place our Legal Expenses Insurance with a reputable and entirely independent FCA-regulated insurer. This allows us to make insurance decisions based solely on the merits of the claim and not with one eye on our bottom line.
- We deliver your preferred outcome. We successfully defend 82% of the Employment Tribunal claims made against our clients, compared to the national average of just 10%.
Whatever level of support you currently have in place, we’re confident that our HR specialists can elevate your current approach, whether that’s by fully outsourcing your HR function or becoming a valued extension of your existing people team.