Employers and HR managers will be faced with unexpected employee issues. The easiest way for employers to get answers to all their questions is through a HR helpline.
Think back to the last month. What types of issues did you experience?
- An employee who has raised a grievance during the disciplinary process?
- Did you want to dismiss someone on the spot, but were unsure if this was actually lawful?
- Calculating holiday pay for casual workers?
With a HR helpline, you can get access to a wealth of Human Resources knowledge and expertise.
The definitive HR helpline for employers is at Ellis Whittam
At Ellis Whittam, our HR helpline will be answered by a HR expert who is legally qualified and only focuses on Employment Law. You will be paired with an Adviser who will learn about you, have relevant experience of your sector and will understand the unique set of challenges you face when managing your employees.
They will not just tell you what the law says; they will explain in clear and jargon-free language how it applies to you and your set of circumstances in a view to achieving your commercial goals.
As a HR company, we do not provide you with templates but do the hard work for you. We will draft your contracts, Employee Handbook, letters and other documentation. Anything that you have currently in place will be carefully reviewed to ensure that it is robust, fit for purpose and complies with the law.
Whether you need hand-holding through your day to day HR challenges or want some strategic support, your Employment Law Adviser is at the end of the phone through the HR helpline to assist you.
Quality advice but without law firm fees
Often employment solicitors will charge by the hour, which can mean that costs run away from you.
But with Ellis Whittam’s fixed fee HR and Employment Law service, you have complete certainty of cost. We believe that outstanding quality advice from the HR helpline doesn’t translate to employers paying a fortune.
What makes Ellis Whittam stand out
Our HR helpline is different because:
- Single contact – Your Employment Law Adviser will get to know your organisation and what makes you tick
- Unlimited support – No limit on the amount of monthly assistance you may need
- Bespoke drafting – They not only provide telephone advice but can produce the necessary documentation
- Commercial advice – We get the result you are looking for
- Legal Expenses insurance – It’s there if you need it