Do you need expert HR advice?
Absolutely. All employers, no matter their size, resources or sector, need to comply with the law. Following the letter of the law sounds easy, but without the know-how and experience of qualified legal advisers, you could find yourself with all sorts of questions.
How does this Supreme Court judgment reported in the news affect my business? Are my contracts of employment legally compliant? Am I handling this grievance in the correct way? Can I dismiss an employee who has been on long-term sick leave? What can I do about my high employee turnover? How do I draft a settlement agreement? What are the risks of an Employment Tribunal claim?
To get answers to these types of questions, you need access to HR advice via a HR advisory service.
Why Ellis Whittam are unparalleled HR experts
Ellis Whittam’s Employment Law and HR advisory service offer you access to a straightforward, hassle-free and effective support.
Our HR experts:
- Create your contracts of employment to ensure that each employee is on the right contract and you understand your duties towards them
- Draft your Employee Handbook bespoke Employee Handbook, which reflects your business needs
- Advise you about a wide array of issues including sickness absence, flexible working, redundancy, dismissal, TUPE, etc
- Hold your hand when needed to ensure that you understand how to carry out certain HR procedures, for example, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Keep you informed of all the latest developments to make sure that you are ready for changes to the law
“I believe that a contract with EW is the best possible use of company funds”
Managing Director, PVC Building Supplies.
Additional support at your fingertips
If you need some extra support, we can offer you a wide array of hands-on and flexible support.
We can review your job descriptions to ensure they are aligned to your needs and provide mediation services when conflict arises in the workplace. Ellis Whittam’s HR consultants can also undertake consultation meetings with affected employees when handling TUPE. All with the aim to take the pressure off you and allow you to concentrate on running your organisation.
Why cost doesn’t need to be a worry
Ellis Whittam offers a fixed fee HR advisory service, free of hidden or small print costs. No matter how much you call or email, the fee stays the same. In fact, we encourage you to pick up the phone or drop us an email at any time in order to get nip issues in the bud and prevent them from snowballing into serious issues.
One point of contact for your convenience
You will be matched with a dedicated Employment Law Adviser who will essentially act as the extension of your team. They have years of experience and knowledge of the sector that you operate in. No matter if you need a second opinion, in-depth HR advice or a letter drafted, they can guide you.
To find out more about our HR advisory service, contact us for a no-obligation discussion.