IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors
Do you have overall operational and strategic accountability for an organisation? If so, are you confident you understand your legal responsibilities when it comes to protecting employees and others?
Our IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors course is an excellent demonstration of your commitment to employee wellbeing and will help you to minimise risk, ensure compliance and make better use of time and resources.
We are approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health to deliver the IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors training course.
All of our Health & Safety training courses are designed and delivered by time served safety practitioners with significant hands on experience.
When you take our core Health & Safety service, any training will be delivered by your named consultant, enabling us to tailor the course to you for maximum impact.
Who should attend?
IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors is a thought-provoking one-day course for business owners or those with senior management and director-level responsibility. It has been specifically designed to support those responsible for determining and implementing effective safety and health management, as well as monitoring its success.
Delegates would benefit from the underpinning knowledge provided by our IOSH Managing Safely course.
What will I learn?
Delegates who complete this course will develop an improved understanding of the moral, legal and business case for adopting a proactive approach to health and safety and will learn essential skills in effective risk management.
- Identifying legal responsibilities
- Strategy and the development of management systems
- Policy arrangements for delegating health and safety responsibilities
- Monitoring health and safety at board level
- Understanding external influences
In addition to the information required for invoicing purposes (billing address), could all delegates please ensure that they provide the following details:
- The address where the IOSH Certificate is to be delivered On Successful completion of the course (shipping address).
- An active e-mail address that the delegate intends to use to receive the remote delivery of the course and E-Training Manual.
- Delegates should also ensure that the device they intend to use for the course has a functioning camera capability. This is required for the delegate to participate in the course according to IOSH requirements.
Overall great course, very informative. Thank you very much.
Sign up for the latest news & insights
Explore our other Health & Safety courses
IOSH Managing Health & Safety Risks in the Education Sector Two day course The Education sector presents a variety of unique hazards and risks.
Accident Investigation Training Accident investigation is an essential component of proactive health and safety management. Without it, unsafe practices or working conditions will go unchecked, putting your people and your organisation at further risk. Our Accident