Mental Health Awareness
Poor mental health affects 1 in 4 people each year. Despite this, only 24% of managers have received training on mental health issues.
Our Mental Health Awareness training course provides a general overview of mental health in the workplace. It offers practical tips and solutions in recognising issues and managing mental wellbeing positively – helping to improve confidence, compliance and absence rates.
Register your interest in this course
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
Who should attend?
This one-day workshop is suitable for team leaders, line managers and directors who have responsibility for staff welfare and wellbeing.
What will I learn?
The aim of this course is to raise awareness of mental health. Delegates will learn how to recognise potential causes and spot symptoms, gain knowledge of key employment law issues, and develop their confidence in managing stress in the workplace.
- An introduction to mental health in the workplace
- An overview of common mental health problems – depression, anxiety and stress
- Understanding your responsibilities as an employer
- Knowledge of potential triggers that lead to poor mental health
- How to identify physical, psychological and/or behavioural signs of mental health problems
- How to address mental health issues when they occur
- Understanding when professional help is needed
- Understanding disability and reasonable adjustments
- Mental health stigma and the potential impact
- How to raise awareness of workplace wellbeing
Who will deliver the training?
Our management training is delivered by highly experienced and qualified HR practitioners with genuine ‘hands-on’ practical experience of supporting employers all over the UK with their HR requirements.
Price and registration
Courses can be arranged for up to a maximum of 12 delegates and can be delivered at your premises or another suitable location.
This full day course will commence at 9.30am and finish at approx. 4.30pm at a cost of £1260 +VAT.
All prices include course materials.
This course can also be delivered virtually. For further details, please get in touch using the form at the top of this page.
Sign up for the latest news & insights