When you have a challenging HR or Employment law issue, you need answers to your countless questions.
The best way to get solutions is to call an Employment Law helpline or Employment Law advice line.
Having an Employment Law company at the end of the phone means you can receive in-depth advice, obtain a second opinion or get a response to any quick query. Your Employment Law expert can give you the peace of mind that you are on the right track and acting in compliance of the law, or they can also give you guidance when deciding on a long-term strategic approach.
Not all Employment Law Helplines are the same
Free or low-cost Employment Law helplines can help when you find yourself in a tricky situation. They can provide you with the answer to a question or give your generic information to help you understand the law.
There are also call centres. You may first speak to a front-line adviser who will be able to answer enquiries and then pass you on to someone else if the circumstances are complex or involve careful analysis of the law.
But neither of these options are particularly good for your organisation. The reality is that using these types of Employment Law helplines may mean:
- There may be long waiting times to get through to someone.
- You may be passed from one department to the next to try and get answers to even the most basic of enquiries.
- You will be passed to the next available adviser, not one who understands your organisation or sector.
- You don’t know who you are talking to – are they CIPD qualified? Are they an expert? Are they just reading off a script?
- You won’t speak to the same person each time, so you have to explain your situation over and over again.
Named legally qualified advisers are your best option
With a named and dedicated employment law expert, you will have one point of contact. This saves you valuable time and energy.
They will be both legally qualified and have relevant sector experience. They will take the time to get to know you and business and the way you work to ensure that the advice they provide is not only in line with the law but is also pragmatic and commercially sound.
In essence, you named adviser will become an extension of your team. And look out for your best interests.
What makes Ellis Whittam’s Employment Law Helpline stand out from the rest?
Ellis Whittam’s Employment Law specialists are the right approach for you. What makes our helpline different is:
- Single contact – Our Employment Law Advisers get to know your business and what makes you tick.
- No long waiting times – You won’t be left waiting for hours for a response.
- Commercial advice – We get the results you are looking for
- Not just a phone line – We can also draft your contracts of employment, Employee Handbook, documents and settlement agreements.
- Fixed fee – You know exactly what you are spending with no hidden costs.
- Legal Expenses insurance – It’s there if you need it.