These are just some of the questions Ellis Whittam receive regarding Staff Handbooks.
All employers want a happy, motivated and effective workforce to ensure high productivity and low staff turnover. To assist you with this, you need staff handbooks which contain workplace rules, standards and procedures.
So what exactly are staff handbooks and why do I need them?
A good staff handbook clearly outlines the Disciplinary and Grievance Policies that your organisation operates. Here are 6 key reasons that you should introduce staff handbooks:
- It sets out your expectations and the law.
- It gives your managers the tools to deal with difficult situations.
- It ensures consistency and fairness.
- It improves staff productivity and efficiency.
- It protects your organisation.
- It helps with claims against your organisation.
Here at Ellis Whittam, we are here to support you with all of your Employment Law and HR issues. We understand that no matter what size your business is, there will always be problems that exist. To find out more about how Ellis Whittam can help with your existing or future difficulties, leave your details below and one of our expert advisors will get in touch with you shortly.