Ellis Whittam is a fast-growing professional support company, specialising in the delivery of high-quality HR, Employment Law, Health and Safety advice supported by technology. We provide employers with fixed fee, unlimited access support on issues and compliance obligations concerning employees and the work place. We are highly successful, enjoying double digit growth rates and supporting 20,000 UK employers. Clients range from 10 employee small businesses to 10,000 employee organisations (such as Peter Jones’ group of companies, Pure Gym, Holland and Barrett and Oxford University).
Working within the Marketing and Lead Generation (MLG) team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is the first Product Management role in the business. The MLG team play a leading role in not only driving new business revenues across our core SME base and key account mid-corporate market, but also in maximising the life time value of existing clients.
As the Senior Product Manager, your role will be to drive and own the roadmap, vision and go-to-market communication for our products. You will work with the operational heads across our Employment Law and Health & Safety divisions to refine our existing product propositions and develop new products that will support our growth strategy in target markets.
You will work alongside the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure we deliver great experiences that are communicated to the right audiences with the right message. A key measure will be ensuring differentiation in our key markets for the products via in-depth market analysis and client obsession.
For a full job description, please email our HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills & Experience
To join the team, you’ll ideally have:
- Product breadth: excellent understanding of end-to-end product lifecycle in a fast paced, agile world
- Product depth: experienced in product management, agile processes, insight and analytics, customer relationship management, marketing communications and ideation
- Strong working knowledge of employment law and/or health and safety preferable.
- Ability to manage products through the entire product lifecycle
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels, with the influencing skills to have a strong impact on the success of EW
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate concepts on a product roadmap into specific initiatives that are delivered and have the desired business impact
- Proven track record of successful management of transformational client-led change
- Ability to balance technical and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with technical, business and commercial experts
- A basic salary of £50,000 – £55,000 per annum with an OTE of £65,000.
- 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day with each full year’s service up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medicash – A health cash plan with free prescriptions, eye tests, dental check-ups, prescription glasses, therapy treatments, Virtual GP service and more with children covered too. All paid for by us from Day 1 of employment.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership Subsidy
- Flu Jab
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward and Recognition schemes
- Social Committee and Events
At Ellis Whittam we value our colleagues and have invested time in gaining Silver Investor in People accreditation with our colleague engagement scores going from strength to strength. We believe are people are what make us, so we make sure EW is a great place to work!
If you have the skills and experience required for this role then we would love to hear from you!
Please apply via this website or directly via our own website.