Breach of Contract

health and safety help

Employees can, when their employment has ended, issue breach of contract claims in the Employment Tribunals (ET). Such a claim may be for wages, notice pay or other sums due under a contract of employment i.e. pension contributions. Employers cannot bring a free-standing breach of contract claim against a former employee in the ET; however, […]