Senior Campaign Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
Full Time Role
Ellis Whittam (EW) provides high quality professional HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety advice, training and technology to UK employers. We are really proud of our business, supporting some 20,000 UK employers and employing c. 200 colleagues based in Chester, Glasgow and at home.
Lloyds Development Capital (part of Lloyds Bank) acquired a minority private equity stake in the business in late 2016. Since that investment we have continued to grow and plan further accelerated growth over the next two years. We enjoy market leading client satisfaction levels and have invested heavily in new technology platforms to help fuel that growth.
This role will support the Telemarketing Team, who book appointments with prospects for the field sales teams, by researching, producing and executing outbound marketing campaigns.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Creating stand out campaigns from concept to post implementation that inspire engagement from prospects, setting Ellis Whittam apart in the market place
- Achieving effective conversion rates resulting in budgeted appointments booking levels
- Achieving industry standard response rates
- Developing, implementing and evaluating plans with measurable objectives
- Managing communications with the sales and marketing teams
- Ensuring all materials comply with relevant brand identity and compliance guidelines
- Content approval, ensuring quality expectations are met
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following key skills and experience:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent (preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within campaign management
- Marketing Automation experience
- Leadership skills, with an eagerness to inspire outbound telemarketing resources
- Campaign budget management experience
- Prior experience of project managing multiple campaigns daily across a range of direct marketing channels both online and offline with success
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers
- Good data analysis skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to produce persuasive materials and tell a story
- Ability to manage a complex workload and prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of marketing within a business to business environment
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn between £35,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus company benefits and perks!
At Ellis Whittam we love to make coming to work fun, we have invested time in gaining silver Investors in People standard and our colleague engagement scores are going from strength to strength. So when we are not working hard doing our day jobs, we are hunting for Easter eggs, eating dominoes’ pizza, competing in Sports Day or playing pool and Xbox in our Play Room, so come and join the fun!
We’re proud of our company and our colleagues, so as well as visiting our website why not check out who you could be working with on LinkedIn or what our current and former colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor.