Senior Employment Law Advisor
Salary: Dependent on experience
Full Time Role
Senior Employment Law Adviser
Ellis Whittam is an award winning, fast growing business, providing high quality Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety support to UK employers. Our hands-on, innovative, client focused, commercial approach is popular with our clients and we achieve industry-leading levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Our Legal team are currently looking for a Senior Employment Law Adviser to join the team at our offices in Glasgow, Chester or as a home-based colleague.
As a Senior Employment Law Adviser, you will be required to provide high quality employment law advice to our clients, to manage a portfolio of clients either on their own or heading a three-person team, to mentor more junior colleagues and to provide brilliant client service.
Main Features of the Role
- Provision of high quality, pragmatic employment law advice by telephone & email
- Drafting of all documents
- Managing client list, either on your own or heading a small, dedicated team
- Develop & participate in client and colleague training
- First adviser on key accounts
- Mentor junior colleagues
As we are not a private practice there is no billing, networking or need to bring a client base with you!
Key Skills and Experience
To join us you’ll need to:
- Be a qualified employment lawyer with 5+ PQE years
- Have four or more years’ experience as a dedicated employment law adviser
- Be able to prioritise and work to deadlines whilst maintaining client service
- Possess clear evidence of commercial awareness and a high standard of client care
- Have evidence of a high level of achievement of business objectives and client satisfaction in previous role
If you are successful we will provide you with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, which includes 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), as well as many other perks.
If you think you have what it takes to be an exceptional Senior Employment Law Adviser and deliver a brilliant service to our clients, we want to hear from you!