Sales Support Administrator
Salary: Dependent on experience
Full Time Role
Sales Support Administrator
Welcome to what we think is a great sales opportunity!
Ellis Whittam is a fast-growing professional support company, providing high quality HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety advice, on-line software and training support. We don’t like to be big headed, but our reputation is strong (17,500 UK employer clients and sector- leading client satisfaction and renewal rates) and employees typically love working here (have a look at Glassdoor here).
In 2016, we joined forces with one of the UK’s leading private equity firms (LDC, part of Lloyds Bank) to fund our next growth phase.Annual revenues have increased c. 50% since then, driven by more effective sales and marketing capabilities, new products and investment in infrastructure.
Now we’re keen to recruit an energetic, organised and collaborative individual to join our successful sales and marketing team. You’ll be a vital part of our team’s success, providing collateral, reports and support where needed.If you’re an adaptable team player, eager to learn and develop then we’d be delighted to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Purpose of Role
This role provides vital support to the field sales community (including Regional Business Managers and Key Account Managers), to prospect, develop and close new business prospects.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to provide:
1. Accelerating the sale
- Monitor progress, chase and react to incoming requests for support from field-based sales colleagues (including requests for Docusign electronic signature documents, credit checks for self-generated appointments, example templates and the like)
2. Sales collateral and support
- Facilitate a feedback loop, ensuring that the sales team are provided with FAQs, training and sales collateral that meets their needs
- Collaborate with Marketing and Service Delivery teams to deliver the same.
3. Sales Process
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales Development and the field sales team to ensure that our sales process is understood, administered and developed, including processes executed by both individuals and software automation
- Support the field sales team with the implementation of a digital sales process, including designing the on-going automation of the follow up sales process.
4. Management Information
- Collaborate with the Head of Sales Development to prepare, continue to develop and administer a Sales KPI dashboard, designed to inform all stakeholders on progress against all (input and output) sales measures
- Provide insights relating to individual productivity and performance across the field sales team, including process adherence, systems usage and sales effectiveness
- Drive continual improvement in the quality and integrity of all CRM data through close working relationships with the field sales team.
5. CRM usage and development
- Maintain a set of CRM guides and standards, required to ensure that the sales and marketing team are aware and trained on the standards concerning data accuracy and currency
- Support the implementation and ongoing use of automated proposals via Salesforce
Ideal candidate profile
Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be excited about a future in a sales team! Whilst it is not imperative that they have had sales experience, he/she will love winning!
Key skills for the role include:
- Good communication skills and the ability to influence people
- Ability to challenge when dealing with driven and confident sales community
- Ability to juggle demands from multiple audiences and prioritise work accordingly
- CRM platform administration experience (ideally Salesforce)
- Confident user of SharePoint and Office 365 environments
- Tenacious in working with others to close out the gathering of information in order the drive through the closure of a sale