Sales Operations Leader
Location: Aldford, Chester
Role: Full Time Role
Welcome to a great career opportunity! We’d love to meet you if you have the sales leadership ability and ambition to directly influence a high growth story in a business with an impressive market reputation!
Ellis Whittam is a fast-growing professional support company, specialising in the delivery of high-quality HR, Employment Law, Health and Safety advice supported by technology. We target employers with fixed fee, unlimited access support on issues and compliance obligations concerning employees and the workplace. We are highly successful, enjoying double-digit growth rates and supporting 20,000 UK employers. Clients range from 10 employee small businesses to 10,000 employee organisations (such as Peter Jones’ group of companies, Pure Gym, Holland and Barratt and Oxford University).
Following private equity investment in 2016 (from LDC, Lloyds Bank’s private equity division), we now target even higher growth and intend to double the size of our business over the next 3 years.
We have invested heavily in our Sales and Marketing capabilities, with new Salesforce CRM, Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing expertise. Now we intend to recruit a highly capable, hands-on and experienced Sales Operations Leader to help ensure that we exploit full value from these investments.
The successful candidate will play a primary role within the Sales and Marketing leadership group, in particular collaborating with the Sales Director to continue to improve sales productivity. They will take prime responsibility for our Salesforce CRM platform; administration and development of sales processes, maintenance of CRM data, generation of sales reporting, development of key insights and administration of pricing policy.
Key Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Confident interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships internally as well as externally
- Commercial awareness and demonstrable success in a sales environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing and leading progress with CRM and sales operations in a B2B environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a CRM system (ideally Salesforce)
- Numeracy skills, experience of analysing and interpreting data to provide intelligence at both operational and senior levels
- Ability to identify and take steps to improve sales processes
- Experience in administering and advising on changes to Sales Inventive schemes
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and invited to join our Sales and Marketing leadership team. The role will be based at our offices in Aldford, Chester.