Salary: Up to £50,000 OTE
Full Time Role
Ellis Whittam is an award winning, fast growing business, providing high quality Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety support to thousands of UK employers. Our hands-on, innovative, client focused, commercial approach is popular with our clients and we achieve industry-leading levels of client satisfaction and retention.
Our Commercial department are currently looking for a Client Manager to join their team at our fantastic office in Aldford, Chester!
Ellis Whittam has a double digit growth rate and our Client Managers plays a vital role in our continued success!
The role of the Client Manager is to ensure that demanding renewal and organic growth targets are met. You will be office based, and will have a large portfolio of clients. You will be expected to manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with them.
As well as having client service at the heart of everything you do, to join us will possess:
- Financial awareness and be numerate, with the ability to recommend commercially sensible pricing decisions for contract renewals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating a track record of building excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to seek out new sales opportunities through cross selling and upselling to the existing client base, with a demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
- The ability to resolve complaints and issues effectively, taking ownership and seeing them through to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner.
- Experience of increasing the average value of clients in their contract lifetime through active relationship management and the identification of additional client needs through regular dialogue.
- Excellent track record of delivering strong client satisfaction results in a B2B environment.
We will provide you with a basic salary of £21,000 plus a generous uncapped commission scheme which means that your On Target Earnings will be £50,000. In addition we provide excellent benefits and company perks. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a high profile, challenging and exceptionally rewarding role.
At Ellis Whittam we love to make coming to work fun, we have invested time in gaining silver Investors in People standard with our colleague engagement scores are going from strength to strength. So when we are not working hard doing our day jobs we are hunting for Easter eggs, eating Dominoes’ pizza, competing in Sports Day or playing pool and the Xbox in our Play Room, so come and join the fun!
If you are a successful professional, with positive energy and enthusiasm, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, results-driven business, then we want to hear from you!
We’re proud of our company and our colleagues, so as well as visiting our website why not check out who you could be working with on LinkedIn or what current and previous colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor.