We are 5 businesses (Ellis Whittam, Law at Work, ESP HR, YoumanageHR and HR Services Partnership), all of whom have been recently acquired by Marlowe Plc. All these businesses have strong reputations, proving high quality professional advice and/or on-line platforms to guide UK employers with the full range of Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety matters.
Over the summer and autumn of 2021, we will be combining these businesses in a new legal entity and corporate brand with one vision. With a well-resourced Project Office in place, we will be consolidating systems and processes and establishing the platform and organisation for growth. As part of this, we are investing heavily not only into technology and data but into recruitment.
Working within the Marketing and Lead Generation (MLG) department, you will be joining the Sales Operations team. The MLG department play a leading role in driving new business revenues across our core SME base and key account mid-corporate market.
As the Data Operations Analyst, your role will be to extrapolate and analyse data within our CRM system (Salesforce) to streamline business as usual operations as well as assist with data-driven decisions. You will work alongside our Sales Operations team to manipulate data sets and cross-analyse these to attain key themes and report on these to the S&M Operations Manager. You will also provide reporting tools and metrics on all our key performance indicators.
In Sales Operations, we strive for continual improvement across all stages of the Sales & Marketing funnel; all of which stem from decisions based on the data.
Core duties and responsibilities
- Monitor and audit data quality.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the sales function.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Produce and track key performance indicators; this will include lead and lag indicators (i.e. pre and post sales).
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations using our CRM system, Salesforce.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes and use this data to assist marketing with automated customer journeys.
- Liaise with stakeholders to fully understand data content.
- Support marketing, internal & external sales with analysing survey data.
- Ability to deliver accurate information with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A conscientious, positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
Experience and Knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to extrapolate, cleanse and manipulate data sets using various techniques such as pivot tables, power pivots and competent usage of formulas.
- Basic knowledge of CRM processes and sales cycles; Salesforce is preferred but not required.
- Experience of analysing data in a previous role.
- A basic salary of £25,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day with each full year’s service up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Medicash – A health cash plan with free prescriptions, eye tests, dental check-ups, prescription glasses, therapy treatments, Virtual GP service and more with children covered too. All paid for by us from Day 1 of employment.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership Subsidy
- Flu Jab
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward and Recognition schemes
- Social Committee and Events